New Build/renovation Roofing Services
Roman Roofing – Brooklyn works with a core group of Building developers, General Contractors, Custom Home Builders, and Commercial Builders for over three decades on New-Build or Renovation projects such as: home remodels, shopping centers, schools, churches, apartment complexes, tract homes, high-end custom homes, and Green Builds in Brooklyn, NY.
We will work with you through the various stages of your New Construction Roofing stages. To ensure the roofing portion of your project is completed safely and successfully we follow a simple checklist prior to job start:
- Establish effective lines of communication with your project managers and site managers.
- Confirm actual build measurements are accurate to plan detail.
- Designate staging, storage, roof traffic paths, and access to job site.
- Trade-related Sequencing – The proper coordination of trades is necessary to ensure safety and prevent unnecessary roof damage.
- Trade related roof penetrations and details are completed prior to installation of new roof.
- Review and enforce OSHA Safety requirements.
- Review and implement Manufacturer Requirements.
- Prior to job start, come to clear agreement on how Changes to Scope or Change Orders will be addressed.