Roman Roofing specializes in servicing Property Management and Asset Management Groups. We offer a variety of Roofing Services to accommodate each building’s needs and budget. We work closely with building managers to ensure roof issues are resolved as efficiently and accurately as possible.
Protect your building and its tenants by implementing one of our detailed Roof Maintenance Programs. Roman Roofing – Brooklyn has seen what deferred roof maintenance can cause, trust us when we say “It pays to be proactive”. A consistent Annual Roof Maintenance Program is essential to successfully avoiding issues such as: emergency repairs, premature roof replacement, excessive roof repairs, interior damages (building & personal), tenant displacement, business interruption, and the ever popular issue of Mold.
Our different Property Management Services and Roof Maintenance Programs include but not limited to the following:
- Roof Inspections (Annual, Biannual, Quarterly, Monthly)
- Roof Maintenance (Annual, Biannual, Quarterly, Monthly)
- * All work to be completed by our professionally trained installers using appropriate materials.
- * Roof Cleaning: removal/disposal of loose debris from roof deck, drains, gutters/downspouts.
- * Check all roof flashing components around: Skylights, Ducting, Perimeter Metal and other problem areas.
Our Property Management Services and Roof Maintenance Programs are designed to maintain and ensure a roofs performance, longevity, and reliability. Resulting in peace of mind for Property Managers, Asset Managers, and Building Owners knowing that the chances of possible “Roofing Nightmares” have been mitigated.